7 Ways To Decorate Your Home This Christmas
28th Nov, 2018
It’s that wonderful time of the year when houses and streets are all lit up to welcome the holidays. Decorating your home is a great way of bringing in the Christmas spirit, not to mention it’s also a whole lot of fun. If you’ve recently purchased a new home or if you’re looking for new ways with which to decorate your existing one, we have a few handy tips and tricks that can light up your home this festive season.
1) Try different colour schemes other than the traditional green, red, gold and silver. You can go in for more subtle colours and maybe throw in some holiday-themed cushions, pillows and blankets.
2) Make a collage for the wall with old Christmas cards.
3) Fill jars with brightly coloured, festive treats.
4) Lay out a beautiful table. Create a simple Christmas centerpiece with ornaments, pinecones and candles, because that’s where your guests will be seated, while they feast on a scrumptious dinner.
5) Try out an alternative Christmas tree with a modern take. Instead of putting up your good old Christmas tree, try something different this year. You could create a tree structure with Christmas lights on a wall, you could use old Christmas cards to create a tree or you could even sketch a tree on a chalkboard wall.
6) Make your door or fridge into a snowman. Add eyes,nose and some buttons to your fridge or door and turn it into a snowman.
7) We tend to overlook windows when we decorate. This year, try putting some candles or if you still have some tree decorations left, use them to decorate your window sill.
Do you have any more ideas to add to this list? Let us know in the comments below!
Nothing beats spending Christmas in your own home. In case you’re on the lookout for one, you can browse through our list of projects or get in touch with us on +91 9822125757 or +91 9823222977 for more information.